PlayStation Quick Information
|Product type||Video game console (home, handheld and microconsole)
Production company (PlayStation Productions; TV series and films)
|Owner||Sony Interactive Entertainment|
|Introduced||December 3, 1994|
Best 2 Sony PlayStation Games for 2021 (My Choice)
1. God of War (for PlayStation 4)
2. Grand Theft Auto V (for PlayStation 4)
How to Use a Credit or Debit Card on the PlayStation Store
Learn how to use a credit or debit card as a payment method on the PlayStation Store and which countries support credit or debit card payments on the PlayStation Store.
If you want to link your debit or credit card to the PlayStation Store, add it as your default payment method and select it during checkout. You can also use a debit or credit card to top-up your wallet, which can then be used to make purchases on the PlayStation Store. A child account does not have a PlayStation Wallet, and can only make purchases within a monthly spending limit using funds from the family manager’s PlayStation Wallet. This limit is automatically set to 0 when creating an account.
What payments are accepted on the PlayStation Store?
You can use the following payment methods to make purchases from the PlayStation Store and top up your wallet:
- Discover & etc
How to Link Credit or Debit Card to PlayStation Store?
If you add a payment method when you make a purchase on the PlayStation Store, the payment information will be saved to your account.
- Sign in to Account Management.
- Select Payment Management > Add Payment Method.
- Enter your Debit/Credit card information.
How to Get Free playstation credit card 2021
- Go to this post Credit Card Generator and scroll down
- You got to see too many credit cards
- choose the best card for the purchase
- After using the card your payment done
Also Read: Amazon Free Redeem Code