Karanvir Sharma is an Indian Hindi film and television actor. He is best known for playing the lead role in the Star Plus television show Shaurya Aur Anokhi Ki Kahani. She also acted in several television shows like Mangalam Dangalam, Girl in the City, and Siasat.
Karanvir Sharma Biography
|Real Name||Karanvir Sharma|
|Date of Birth||18 September 1985|
|Age (as in 2021)||36 Years|
Karanvir Sharma Height, weight, and more
|Height (approx)||centimeters- 182 cm|
|meters- 1.82 m|
|feet inches- 5’11”|
|Weight (approx)||in kilograms- 76 kg|
|in pounds- 167 lbs|
Karanvir Sharma Early Life
Karanvir Sharma was born and brought up in Pakistan. Sharma did his schooling in Pakistan, after completing his schooling he joined a college and completed his education in Bachelor of Commerce, Master of Business Administration. Karanvir was very passionate about acting since childhood, though he got few chances to portray his abilities. Karanveer also enrolled in an institute named ‘An Actor Prepares’ founded by Anupam Kher to learn acting.
He made his debut with the film Sadda Adda. Other film roles include Zid (2014), Azhar (2016), and Shaadi Mein Zaroor Aana (2017). She made her television debut with Colors TV’s 24. She later acted in Siasat, Girl in the City Chapter 2, and Haq Se. In 2018, she appeared in SAB TV’s Mangalam Dangalam.
Played the role of Nagarjuna Kutty. He rose to prominence through his portrayal of Shaurya Sabharwal in StarPlus’s Shaurya Aur Anokhi Ki Kahani. He will next be seen playing the role of a lawyer in the upcoming Bollywood film “A Thursday”.
Karanvir Sharma Qualification
|School||Maneckji Cooper Education Trust School, Mumbai|
|College||MMK College, Mumbai|
|Qualification||Bachelor of Commerce, Master of Business Administration|
Karanvir Sharma Favourite Thinks
|Favorite Actors||Akshaye Khanna, Akshay Kumar|
|Favorite Actresses||Kriti Sanon, Preity Zinta|
|Favorite Colours||Black, Blue|
Karanvir Sharma Net worth
|Net worth (approx)||$100k – $500k|
Some facts about Karanvir Sharma
- He has more than 450k followers on Instagram.
- Karanvir Sharma is widely recognized for his role as Manoj in the film titled Azhar.
- Karanvir Sharma was born and spent some of his childhood years in Pakistan.
- He was interested in acting since childhood and used to bunk classes to watch movies in the theatre.
- He received his training in acting from Anupam Kher’s acting institute.
- Before venturing into films, he worked as an associate editor and director; And many have been part of the production team.
- In the same year, he played the supporting role of Manoj Shinde in the film Azhar.
- In 2017, he appeared as Sharad in the film Shaadi Mein Zaroor Aana.
- Before venturing into films, he worked as an associate editor and director and has been a part of several production teams.
- Initially, she worked as a model in over 300 commercial commercials not only in India but also in Pakistan, the UK, and Dubai. He was the brand ambassador for Pal, Porsche, Zillery, Puma, Ed, Hardy, and many more.
Karanvir Sharma Instagram, Facebook, and more