Gursharanjot Singh Randhawa (born 30 August 1991) is an Indian singer, songwriter, and musician associated with Punjabi, Bhangra, indie-pop, and Bollywood music. He is known for songs like Lahore, High Rated Gabru, Ishara Tere” and “Tere Te”.
Guru Randhawa Biography
|Full Name||Gursharanjot Randhawa|
|Date of Birth||30 August 1991 (Friday)|
|Age in 2021||30 Years|
|Birthplace||Village Noorpur, Distt. Gurdaspur, Punjab|
|Hometown||Rurka Kalan, Punjab, India|
Guru Randhawa height, weight, and more
|Height (approx.)||centimeters- 174 cm|
|meters- 1.74 m|
|feet inches- 5’ 8”|
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 67 kg|
|in pounds- 148 lbs|
Guru Randhawa Family
Guru Randhawa belongs to a Jat Sikh family settled in Gurdaspur, Punjab. Randhawa traces his roots back to Rurka Kalan, Punjab, India. Not much is known about his parents. He considers his elder brother Ramnik Randhawa as the most important person behind his success.
Guru Randhawa Qualification
|College/ University||IIPM (Indian Institute of Planning and Management), New Delhi, India|
|Educational Qualification||Masters in Business Administration|
Guru Randhawa favorite Thinks
|Actresses||Sonam Kapoor, Madhuri Dixit|
|Cricketer(s)||Virat Kohli and M. S. Dhoni|
|Food||Daal Makhani, Rice, Veg Sandwich|
Some facts about Guru Randhawa
- He learned music by listening to famous singers on television.
- In the same year, his song “High Rated Gabru” became the first Indian non-film song to achieve the fastest 100 million views.
- In 2017, an ad libitum adaptation of his Punjabi melody “Suits” was included in the Bollywood film “Hindi Medium”.
- On 28 July 2019, while Guru was performing live at the Queen Elizabeth Theater in Vancouver, Canada, an unidentified man attacked the singer on the head. The singer returned to India with four stitches on his head.
- Randhawa was part of the charity match that was played by several celebrities in INK Cricket Blast 2017 to provide support to cancer patients.
- He has a tendency to tune in to music while snoozing.
- Randhawa is fluent in English, Hindi, Punjabi, and French.
- He is exceptionally enthusiastic about creatures.
Guru Randhawa Net Worth
Guru Randhawa Net Worth in Indian Rupees is 295 Crore which is 4 Million US Dollars in 2021. He is one of the top paid singers in the Bollywood industry. Guru Randhawa’s monthly income is Rs 45 lakhs. Most of his earnings come from film songs, live concerts, and music albums. Guru per song fee is 10 to 12 lakhs.
From the past 5 years, there has been an incredible increase in his net worth. He also earns a lot from the brand endorsements of big companies. Guru charges Rs 3 to 5 lakh for a brand endorsement. He also donates to social causes and children. Guru Randhawa’s annual income is 5 crore+.
|Net Worth 2021||$4 Million|
Guru Randhawa Instagram, Facebook, and more