“I’m going to sell on Meesho.” This is what most people say when they hear about this notorious website where people buy and sell items that are literally from your doorstep. Meesho supplier panel is good. But in this day and age, the idea of selling things online can seem intimidating because it feels like you don’t have control over where your product goes or from whom. But before you sell on Messho, there are a few things you must know. The Meesho app has been circulating throughout India, already selling millions of Meesho products. With this massive success in just a few years, more businesses are now finding out about how to sell on Meesho.
What is the Meesho supplier panel?
The Meesho supplier panel is their newest and most exciting endeavor, which will change the landscape of online retailing forever! Meesho Supplier Panel is a platform where sellers can list the products they have to sell to the public. You will find all of the necessary tools you need to build an online business, including everything from creating an online store and managing inventory, orders, or shipments.
Meesho is looking for sellers to join the platform and make money online selling a wide range of products such as fashion, jewelry, and many more from anywhere in India. Buyers on the other hand can shop from sellers across India to find their desired product while avoiding all the hassles associated with buying offline. The Meesho supplier panel minimizes the need for you to manage what‘s going on in your storefront. Place an order from anywhere at any time and it’ll automatically be sent to the warehouse they’re ready for delivery. In essence, it’s an all-inclusive platform that gives you a seamless experience as well as profitable results. This article is all about what it takes to sell on Messho and how you can get started as an online seller.
What is a catalog?
A catalog is the list of products that you want to sell. You can upload catalogs in bulk or single depending on your convenience. In one catalog, you can have a minimum of 1 or a maximum of 9 products of similar categories.
How to upload a catalog?
So you want to upload a catalog? Good for you! Meesho is a platform that enables e-commerce for small businesses. The catalogs will be live 72 hours from the date of upload.
At Meesho, we use best-in-class technologies to provide unparalleled customer experience on your website and product listings. To get started, select your category and set up the product listing details by uploading images and product descriptions. Exclusive to Meesho, every distributor and reseller can create catalogs and upload product images. The product catalog gets live post 72 hours from the time of upload.
While uploading a catalog, you will have to select a category first and then upload the product images. Uploading more than one image for your product is recommended to give the customers a better view of your product. The detailed image guidelines will be provided in the Meesho Supplier panel.
Delivery and payment :
Meesho supplier panel has created a delivery & payment guide for their suppliers. This will help the suppliers make their deliveries and get paid quickly. Here is a brief summary of what this guide talks about:
- When you receive an order for your product, you will get an email. You can get notifications on the Meesho Supplier panel.
- Meesho charges a minimal shipping cost. Meesho’s logistics partner picks up the product from your warehouse and provides it directly to the customer.
- After the successful delivery of the order, payment will be securely deposit into your bank account within 7 working days.
Steps to become a seller on the Messho supplier panel:
There are a lot of people who want to sell on Messho but they don’t know how to go about it. So, here is a step-by-step guide for you.
Step 1: Sign up on the Meesho supplier panel. For this, you need a GSITN number and a bank account number.
Step 2: Once you complete the registration, you can upload the product catalog on the Meesho supplier panel. Once you have created an account, you can sell anything that is not prohibited by law on the Meesho Marketplace App by simply taking photos of products and uploading them with price tags.
Step 3: Set the price of that product and start selling and receiving orders via the Meesho supplier panel. Meesho ships all across India and charges minimal shipping charges.
Step 4: After the successful delivery of the order, payment will be securely deposit to your bank account within 7 working days.
Why do suppliers love Meesho :
Selling on Meesho is the ideal way to sell your products. It’s easy and flexible and your customers never have to leave the site, making it perfect for those who don’t have time or patience for lengthy lists of buyers. The best part is that you can set your own prices and decide how much you want to make. Here’re the some of the reasons why do suppliers love Meesho:
- Zero percent commission fee: Meesho is a mobile marketplace that empowers sellers to run their own business with no commission and 100% profit. Sellers on Meesho list and manage products on their own, without the need of an admin. They take care of everything from sourcing the items, listing them, and processing the orders. To deliver and handle returns. All without ever paying any commission or being limit by a form contract.
- Zero penalty charges: Meesho has a simple policy, there will be NO penalties for late dispatch or order cancellations, meaning if you send your product back to our warehouse after your customer has received it and then requests a refund, you will not be billed for that refund. The only exception to this is when the customer requests a replacement item. Which is dispatch in advance of receiving the return.
- Growth for every supplier: The journey of Meesho has mirrored the growth of India’s thriving e-commerce sector. From being a small player. It has been able to create a big impact by making available local goods to all customers in India.