Isha Talwar (born 22 December 1987) is an Indian actress and model, who predominantly works in Malayalam and Hindi language films, besides appearing in a few Tamil and Telugu films. She started out as a model and appeared in various commercials, and later made her film debut with the 2012 Mollywood film Thattathin Marayathu.
Isha Talwar Biography
|Real Name||Isha Talwar|
|Date of Birth||22 December 1987 (Tuesday)|
|Age (as of 2021)||33 Years|
|Birthplace||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
Early life and background
Isha Talwar was born on 22 December 1987, the daughter of Indian film actor Vinod Talwar. Born and raised in Mumbai, she graduated from St. Xavier’s College, Mumbai. She joined choreographer Terence Lewis’ dance school in 2004, where she learned various dance forms such as ballet, jazz, hip-hop, and salsa, and became a tutor at the dance studio. He said that his choreographer Terence Lewis was “a person who completely changed me”.
Isha Talwar height, weight, and more
|Height (approx.)||centimeters- 155 cm|
|meters- 1.55 m|
|feet & inches- 5′ 5” feet|
|Weight||in kilogram – 64 kg
in pounds – 141
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
Isha Talwar Qualification
|College/ University||St. Xavier’s College, Mumbai|
|Educational Qualification||Degree in Economics|
Talwar worked as a model and did a music video with Hrithik Roshan for the Just Dance competition, in addition to 40 for brands such as Pizza Hut, Vivel Fairness Cream, Kaya Skin Clinic, Dulux Paints, and Dhatri Fairness Cream, Appeared in more commercials. 2] She says she spent two years preparing for her first film. Although she acted as a child actress in the 2000 Bollywood film Hamara Dil Aapke Paas Hai, her full-length film debut was with the Malayalam film Thattathin Marayathu for which she starred.
Took a four-month voice training class. , took a course to learn the language, and learned to play the guitar. The film in which she played Ayesha, a Muslim girl who falls in love with a Hindu boy, became a blockbuster and was listed by Rediff.com in her list of “Top five Malayalam films of 2012”. Critics noted that she “looked beautiful”, but had “nothing special to do” in the film.
In a later interview, she said that the role of Ayesha made her ” Quite a lot of recognition” and she was “really happy” with her girl’s side image from the film. NS. She played the lead role in Unnikrishnan’s second film I Love Me opposite Asif Ali and Unni Mukundan. He said that his character in the film Samantha had “shades of gray”.
Isha Talwar was named the Most Desirable Woman in the Malayalam Film Industry of the year 2015. On the subject of desirability, he said that it is about one’s personality and not about good looks. When asked who according to him is the most desirable man; She said that she sees Prithviraj Sukumaran as the most desirable person. Adding to this, she also said that she has extraordinary charm and charisma. She also said in the interview of the ‘Reporter’ channel that, Mohanlal is her favorite actor.
In 2013, she had two releases – her Telugu debut, Gunday Jari Galanthyinde, which opened to a positive response, and her Tamil debut, Thillu Mulu, a remake of the 1981 Tamil comedy film of the same title. Which was also a commercial success. In 2014, she was seen in the Malayalam films, Balyakalasakhi, Utsav Samiti, God’s Own Country, and Anjali Menon’s Bangalore Days. He has shot for an “extended cameo role” in Siddiqui’s Bhaskar The Rascal. She is also shooting for the Tamil remake of Thattathin Marayathu, reprising her role. She also appeared as Maya in the Hindi film Tubelight opposite Salman Khan. she appeared in the Amazon Prime web series Mirzapur.
Isha Talwar Family
|Father Name||Vinod Kumar Talwar|
|Mother Name||Suman Talwar|
|Brother Name||Vishal Talwar|
|Marital Status||Will update|
Some Facts about Isha Talwar
- At the age of 13, she made her acting debut as Aishwarya Rai’s younger sister in the film Hamara Dil Aapke Paas Hai (2000).
- She learned to dance from the dance school of renowned choreographer Terence Lewis and is a prolific dancer in various forms, such as – ballet, jazz, hip-hop, and salsa.
- Esha has worked with many popular Bollywood actors including Shah Rukh Khan, Shahid Kapoor, Boman Irani and John Abraham.
- He graduated from St. Xavier’s College, Mumbai.
- She made her digital debut in 2019 with the web series Home Sweet Office.
- In 2021, she was seen in the romantic song Roz Roz which was released on Sony Music India YouTube channel.
- She is an avid dog lover and keeps sharing her pictures with dogs on her Instagram account.
- She was also named as the Most Desirable Woman in Malayalam Industry in the year 2015. In an interview, Isha revealed that her surname is Muthu and her family members used to call her by that name.
- She is a well-known face in the modeling world and has done commercials for huge brands such as “Pizza Hut,” “Kaya Skin Clinic,” “Dulux Paints,” “Maggie Hot Heads,” and “Vivel Fairness Cream.”
Isha Talwar Net worth
|Salary||$900 to $1500 per movie|
|Total Net Worth||$18 Million (Approx, as in 2021)|
Isha Talwar Instagram, Facebook, and more