Agarwal made his acting debut in the 2004 Hindi film Kyun! Ho Gaya Na… and in 2007 her first Telugu film Lakshmi Kalyanam was released. In the same year, he starred in the box office hit Chandamama, which earned him recognition. The 2009 historical fiction Telugu film Magadheera marked a turning point in his career, earning him critical acclaim.
It ranks among the highest-grossing Telugu films of all time and received her Best Actress nominations at several award ceremonies, including the South Filmfare Awards.
Kajal Aggarwal Biography
|Date of Birth||19-Jun-1985|
|Age (as of 2022)||36 Years|
|Birthplace||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
Kajal Aggarwal Height, weight, and more
|Height (approx.)||centimeters- 166 cm|
|meters- 1.66 m|
|feet inches- 5’ 5”|
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 58 kg|
|in pounds- 127 lbs|
|Hair Colour||Dark Brown|
Kajal Aggarwal Family
|Mother’s Name||Suman Aggarwal (Confectioner)|
|Father’s Name||Vinay Aggarwal (Entrepreneur)|
|Sister||Nisha Agarwal (Actress)|
On 6 October 2020, Agarwal announced her upcoming wedding to entrepreneur Gautam Kitchlew. On 30 October 2020, the couple got married in a small private ceremony in their hometown of Mumbai, India. Only the couple’s immediate families were present.
Kajal made her pregnancy official through an Instagram post and soon her husband also confirmed it. She is expected to deliver in the middle of 2022.
Kajal Aggarwal College
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|School||St. Anne’s High School, Mumbai|
|College||Jai Hind College, Mumbai
K.C. College, Mumbai
Agarwal was born and brought up in a Punjabi family settled in Bombay (present-day Mumbai). His father Suman Agarwal, an entrepreneur in the textile business, and his mother Vinay Agarwal, a confectioner, and Kajal’s business There are also managers. Kajal has a younger sister Nisha Agarwal, an actress in Telugu, Tamil, and Malayalam cinema, who is now married to Karan Valecha (Managing Director Gold’s Gym, Asia).
He studied at St. Anne’s High School, Fort, and completed his pre-university education at Jai Hind College. He completed his graduation in Mass Media from Kishanchand Chellaram College with a specialization in Marketing and Advertising. After pursuing his MBA dreams during his growing-up years, he soon pursued a master’s degree. intends to achieve.
Kajal Aggarwal net worth
|Kajal Aggarwal net worth||$10 Million – $12 Million|
Kajal was only 19 years old when she got a small role in a film. This film was released in 2004 under the name “Kyun Ho Gaya Na”, but he could not get any recognition from this film. She kept giving auditions but after that she did not get work in any Bollywood film.
After not getting any work for two years, Kajal started auditioning in South’s films. South’s director Bharathiraja signed her in his upcoming film Bommalattam. But there were many obstacles in the release of this film, due to which the film could not be released for long.
The film, which started production in the year 2007, was released in December 2008. Had it been released early, it would have been Kajal’s debut film. But she got work in another film only in 2007, the film was titled “Lakshmi Kalyanam” and that was her first film as a lead actress.
Kajal Aggarwal Favourites Thinks
|Actor(s)||Junior NTR, Vijay|
|Actress||Aishwarya Rai Bachchan|
|Colour(s)||White, Red, Blue|
Some facts about Kajal Aggarwal
- He has more than 20 million followers on Instagram.
- Kajal was born in Amritsar to a middle-class Punjabi family.
- When she was doing her final year internship with L’Oréal, a photographer advised her to try her luck in modeling.
- Kajal is also known as Miss Congeniality in the South Indian film industry due to her sociable nature and ability to get along well with others.
- He has more than 1900 posts on Instagram.
- Aggarwal had four releases in 2009. She first starred opposite Vinay Rai in the Tamil film Modhi Vilayadu, which received mixed reviews and was a financial failure. She then appeared in the high-budget Telugu historical drama Magadheera opposite Ram Charan Teja, in which she played dual roles for the first time. His subsequent releases Ganesh Just Ganesh, opposite Ram and Arya 2 opposite Allu Arjun received mixed reviews from critics, while his performance garnered a positive response.
- She supports PETA’s initiative to stop animal torture in circuses, which has banned animal circuses.
- In 2010, she won the Cinema Award for Best Actress (Telugu) for the film Brindavanam.
Kajal Aggarwal Instagram, Facebook, and more