Nihar Pandya is an Indian model and actor. She gained popularity after playing the role of Bajirao 2 in Kangana Ranaut’s Manikarnika: The Queen of Jhansi (2019). Nihar Pandya is also famous as the wife of Bollywood singer Neeti Mohan. They got married on 15 February 2018. He has been in the news for his high-profile affairs with actresses like Deepika Padukone and Gauahar Khan.
Nihar was born on 28 March 1982 in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. He belongs to a Gujarati Brahmin family. He studied at a private school in Mumbai and graduated from Narsee Monjee College of Commerce and Economics, Mumbai.
Nihar Pandya Biography
|Birth Name||Nihar Pandya|
|Age||(As in 2020) 38 years|
|Sun Sign/Zodiac Sign||Aries|
|Date of Birth||28th March 1982|
|Residence||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Home Town||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Hobbies||Traveling, Cricket, Swimming|
Nihar Pandya physical appearance & more
|Height||centimeters– 175 cm (approx)
meters– 1.75 m (approx)
feet inches– 5’ 9” (approx)
|Weight||in kilograms– 74 kg (approx)
in pounds– 163 lbs (approx)
|Body Measurements||– Chest: 42 inches (approx)
– Waist: 32 inches (approx)
– Biceps: 16 inches (approx)
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
Nihar Pandya Family
|Father’s Name||Name Not Known|
|Mother’s Name||Dipti Pandya|
Nihar Pandya Favorite Things
|Favorite Actor||Shah Rukh Khan, Hrithik Roshan, Robert Downey jr.|
|Favorite Actress||Priyanka Chopra|
|Favorite Cricketer||Dhoni, Virat Kohli|
|Favorite tennis Player||Roger federer|
|Favorite Sprinter||Usain Bolt|
|Favorite Author||Paulo Coelho|
|Favorite Restaurant||Royal china Mumbai|
|Hobbies||Adventure sports, Dancing, Singing Dancing, Reading, Doing Gymnastics|
Nihar Pandya Net Worth
|Net Worth||3Million (approx)|
Some Facts About Nihar Pandya
- As a child, he was mischievous and did not take much interest in his studies.
- He was very fond of sprint competitions since childhood and also represented Maharashtra in such competitions.
- Apart from being a sprint athlete, he has also represented his school, college, and Khar Gymkhana in cricket.
- He used to bunk his class to play cricket in his college.
- He was in a live-in relationship with Deepika Padukone during his early modeling days in Mumbai.
- After being cut off from the acting revolt, he joined Anupam Kher’s institute ‘Actor Prepares’ and hone his acting skills.
- She made her acting debut with Manikarnika: The Queen of Jhansi, a historical biographical film on the life of Rani Laxmibai of Jhansi, where she played the pivotal role of Baji Rao II.
- During his struggling days, he met Priyanka Chopra, who suggested he learn Kathak so that his rhythm problem could be fixed. Then he joined Veeru Krishna and learned Kathak. He also learned Hindustani classical music.
- During an action sequence of ‘Manikarnika: The Queen of Jhansi’, he accidentally hurt Kangana Ranaut, after which she received 15 stitches on her forehead.
- She first turned to act during the shooting of Salman Khan’s ‘Marigold’ in Rajasthan; Where he was accompanied by his uncle who was associated with the film’s crew as its doctor. There he got a chance to act in the film; Because some actors were suffering from heatstroke.
Nihar Pandya Social Account