Shweta Tiwari was born 4 October 1980 is an Indian actress who works in Hindi films and television. She is known for her performances as the lead Prerna Sharma Bajaj in Ekta Kapoor’s soap opera Kasautii Zindagii Kay (2001–08) and later as Parvarish (2011–13), Bindiya Thakur in Begusarai (2015– 16), including several other television series. ) and Mere Dad Ki Dulhan (2019–20).
Shweta Tiwari Biography
|Famous Role||‘Prerna Sharma’ in “Kasautii Zindagii Kay”|
|Date of Birth||4 October 1980 (Saturday)|
|Birthplace||Pratapgarh, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
Shweta Tiwari Height, weight, and more
|Height (approx.)||centimeters– 169 cm
meters– 1.69 m
feet inches– 5’ 6”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms– 56 kg
in pounds– 123 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||34-28-34|
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
Shweta married Raja Chaudhary, who is a Bhojpuri actor and director, in the year 1998. The couple has a daughter named Palak Tiwari. The pair separated in 2006 and divorced in 2012. Shweta dated Abhinav Kohli for three years and tied the knot in the year 2013. The couple got a boy named Reyansh Kohli in 2016.
Shweta Tiwari Qualification
|School||St Isabels High School, Mumbai|
|College/University||Burhanis College, Mazegaon, Mumbai|
Shweta Tiwari Family
|Husband/Spouse|| Raja Chaudhary(m. 1999-div. 2012)
|Marriage Date||Not Known|
Palak Tiwari (From her first husband, Raja Chaudhary)
Tiwari first appeared on television in 1999 on Doordarshan. His first TV serial was the afternoon serial Kaleerein telecast on DD National, which was called DD-1. Then he got his second Doordarshan project Ane Wala Pal, which was aired in 2000 on the now-defunct network DD-Metro. She later appeared in the TV series Kahin Kisi Roz, after which she played the lead role of Prerna on Kasautii Zindagii Kay, which ran between 2001 and 2008.
In 2010, Tiwari participated in the fourth season of the reality show Bigg Boss. She was declared the winner of the season on 8 January 2011, becoming the first woman to win the competition in the process. In 2013, she played the role of Sweety Ahluwalia in Parvarish – Kuch Khatti Kuch Meethi.  In 2015, she played the role of Bindiya Rani in the &TV show Begusarai.
Shweta Tiwari net worth
|Shweta Tiwari net worth (approx)||$1 Million|
Also Read: What is the full form of UPSC? | यूपीएससी का फुल फॉर्म क्या है?
Shweta Tiwari Favourite Thinks
|Favourite Actresses||Nargis, Madhuri Dixit|
|Favourite Actor||Shah Rukh Khan|
|Favourite Food||Bananas, Munchies, Chocolates, Jelly|
|Favourite Travel Destination||Paris|
|Favourite Colours||White, Red|
Some facts about Shweta Tiwari
- He has more than 3 million followers on Instagram.
- Tiwari met Bhojpuri actor and director Raja Choudhary through a friend of his, who was Raja’s cousin. They dated each other for some time and tied the knot in 1999.
- Initially, her mother was against her marriage to the king.
- Shweta suffered a troubled relationship characterized by Raja’s alcoholism and violence.
- The couple separated in 2006 and later divorced in 2012.
- Meanwhile, she met Abhinav Kohli on the sets of the TV serial “Jaane Kya Baat Hui” and befriended him. They tied the knot in 2013 after dating each other for 3 years.
- He has more than 900 posts followers on instagram.
- She won the ITA Star Parivaar Award for Best Actress in the categories of Favorite Mother, Favorite Bahu and Favorite Daughter for “Kasauti Zindagi Ki”.
- Shweta has appeared in many popular TV shows such as “Jaane Kya Baat Hui,” “Parvarish,” “Save Me From This Jungle,” “Baal Veer,” and “Begusarai.”
Also Read: Hannah Kepple Age, height, net worth, bio and more
Shweta Tiwari Instagram, Facebook, and more