The meaning of the word ‘parivahan’ has been inferred as “walking” or “moving around in a circle”. It can also mean keeping something equal or unbroken or the possibility that someone may need to be pulled off on their feet. The concept of parivahan probably originated from head drilling in ancient India when piercing through and cutting hair was done side by side with reciting certain stanzas from yantras.
Sarathi Parivahan Sewa provides you with a hassle-free and quick service of driver’s license at the most affordable rates.
- Apply for a driver’s license online: Visit www.parivahansewadrivinglicenseapplyonline.com and fill in your details, then upload a clear copy of your passport size photo, PAN card copy, and self-attested copies of all the documents mentioned below to complete the application process. Sarathi Parivahan Sewa is one of India’s best driving license service providers and provides a hassle-free, quick and easy way to get a driver’s license.
- Expecting an online response within ten days: Once the application form is submitted, you will receive your driving license within ten business days.
- Use the license wisely: Sarathi Parivahan Sewa will be responsible for the authenticity of the information provided but not for any actions taken by the license holder.
- All documents must be in English or Hindi: Before making an online application, one must read and understand all the terms and conditions.
- If a document is not in English, an affidavit must be submitted: Please note that if any document is not in English/Hindi, you will have to submit a sworn affidavit.
- No child below the age of 16 can apply for a Driving License: Only individuals at least 18 years old can apply for a driving license.
- Have your license handy: Make sure you keep your driving license handy if you are pulled over by the police and they ask to see it.
- Driving license for international citizens: There is a different procedure for international citizens and Indian nationals living abroad.
- Driving license for truck drivers: In India, driving a commercial vehicle requires a special permit from the state transport department.
Today, in this technological era of mobile phones, there are many ways through which you can get a driving license. One of the easiest ways is by accessing our website and filling out the online application form. You will be directed to upload a copy of your passport size photo, PAN card copy, and self-attested copies of all the documents indicated below in a PDF format.
You must submit a copy of your passport size photo, PAN card copy, and self-attested copies of all the documents mentioned below in a PDF format.
If any document is not in English/Hindi, you will have to submit an affidavit.
How do I register my mobile number with parivahan?
Mobile registration is not compulsory, and you can use your mobile phone to get services without registering. However, there are many benefits of registering your mobile number with us. It helps us quickly resolve any complaints that we may receive about the quality of our service. You also need to register your number before you get our SIM Card because it contains information identifying you.
Your mobile number will be:
– Your primary contact address – is use by us to contact you in case of any problems. This is the address to which we will send SMS alerts and is the first place your complaint will be addressed.
– The address of your current phone provider so that we can verify your identity when we make service queries.
– Your name – in case you want to receive calls from us, such as contests and promotional offers.
– The number that appears on the bill of your mobile service provider – in case you don’t want to give your number to a hawker or a salesperson.
How can I update my mobile number in Vahan service?
If you are a Pass customer, then you have to update your mobile number in the Vahan service. Here is a quick guide on how to do it.
– Go to the vahan. nic.in page by entering your password in the Login form box and click “Log In”.
– You will be redirected to the Vahan Dashboard screen where you would see 3 options – “Booking”, “Managing your account” and “Settings”.
– Click on “Booking” to view all your service, Fill other details under the “Booking” tab.
– Click on “Managing your account” and you will be redirects to the Account Information page where you can update your mobile number.
Click on the “Settings” button followed by “Cellular phone settings”.
Select AT&T from the Mobile providers drop-down list, enter your mobile number in ATT, select the Update and Save button…wait for a while and see if it is updated.
Parivahan, launched by the transport department
It is a micro-cab operator which aims to provide value-added service in addition to the usual services of a regular cab company. Parivahan, launched by the transport department, is currently operating in Mumbai, Pune, Aurangabad, and Nagpur.
The Ministry of Road Transport and Highways has already granted its clearance for launching operations on the Delhi-Noida stretch and Mumbai airport road.
The ministry has been working on increasing the public transport system in the country.
There will be around 5 lakh LTC buses in the country and 2 lakh CNG cabs.
In order to ensure quality service to customers, it decided to allow private cab operators to invest money in creating infrastructure. Such as depots and later expand their services by opening new routes based on evolving demand.