Ekyashree Scholarship 2021-22 Application Form wbmdfcscholarship.org details are here. West Bengal State Government has released a new scholarship program. Ekyashree Scholarship 2021-22. The application form has been invited by the concerned department. Applicants who have waited for this scholarship program for a long time. They can now fill their application form online mode. Ekyashree Scholarship Application Form is available online as of 2021- 22. So, more and more applicants can take advantage of this scheme. By joining this program, the government of the state of West Bengal will give various benefits under the scholarship.
Aikyashree Scholarship 2021-22
The West Bengal Minority Development and Finance Corporation is the nodal organization for this scholarship program. As the government has conducted this program. So they are giving financial help to the students. It has supported school as well as college students. Also, students who are eligible for this support. Prior to this, various scholarship programs are underway in the state.
An applicant, who wishes to study higher education. But due to financial constraints in the family. They can’t afford it. Now they can apply under Aikyashree Scholarship 2021-22. And can study up to Ph.D. The scheme mainly covers all minority students like Christians, Muslims, Buddhists, Sikhs, Jains, and Parsis. And it is applicable only to the citizens of the state of West Bengal.
Aikyashree Scholarship Application Form
No other state student can apply under this program. Today we have to give you the details about this scholarship, its eligibility criteria, and other information. To educate minority students. There are many advantages to this scholarship program, which has been provided to you. This will also improve the status of minority students in the state of West Bengal.
Aikyashree Scholarship Online Apply
student from a poor family. and also belongs to the minority category. Only then they can get the benefit of this scholarship. This scholarship program starts from class 1 to Ph.D. students. If you have any doubts before registering. So here we are to clear all your doubts. By providing you the information related to the program launched by the Govt.
Salient Features of Aikyashree Scholarship Program:
- It is specially designed for minority students. for the development of the students.
- Along with this, financial assistance will be given by the government to the students in the scholarship also.
- for registration. Only Muslim, Christian, Buddhist, Sikh, Jain, and Parsi students can apply.
- The main objective of the program is the development of minority students.
- This also improves the educational status of these students.
- The West Bengal government has decided to reform the education system.
- And through this education methods will also be developed.
- Students also get self-defense training.
- Along with this, training will also be given to the students to crack the entrance exam.
- Then it has also improved the literacy rate in the state of West Bengal.
Also Read: Prashant Sambargi
|Registration||Aikyashree Scholarship New Registration 2021|
|Department||West Bengal Minorities Development & Finance Corporation|
|Status||Aikyashree Scholarship Status 2021 check online|
|Under||State Government of West Bengal|
Aikyashree Scholarship Form 2021-22
West Bengal Pre Matric Scholarship:- This scholarship is to be given to the students. Who studied from class one to tenth. The amount given in the scholarship will be from Rs 1100 to Rs 11000. As per the subject taken by the student.
West Bengal Post Matric Scholarship:- 11th class to the Ph.D. student. This scholarship program is ongoing. Applicants having ITI, Diploma, Graduation, Post Graduation, M.Phil, B.Ed, etc can apply under this program. The scholarship financial aid will be maximum of Rs 16500. As per the subject taken by the student.
Bigyani Kanya Medha Britti Scholarship:- Similarly this scholarship program is only for female students. As in the name Kanya, which means girl. The scholarship is for girl students.
Swami Vivekananda Merit cum Means Scholarship:- This scholarship is given to the post-graduate students of class XI. The amount of scholarship ranges from Rs 12000 to Rs 60000. As per the subject chosen by the students for study.
As the scholarship program includes many other programs. Hence the amount of scholarship also varies from program to program. As this amount is based on the subject taken by the students in the current class. And for the previous class also, there are marks criteria under the scheme. On which you will be eligible to apply.
WB Scholarship for Minorities
- The applicant must be a student. Studied in a school, college, or institution recognized by the Governing Board or University.
- Also, the student must be from the state of West Bengal.
- Class 1 to Ph.D. students up to level can apply under this program.
- The applicant must have at least 50% marks in the previous class.
- The family income of the students should not exceed 2 lakh per annum to apply.
- Since this scholarship is for minorities. So SC/ST/OBC students can apply.
- For girl students up to class 12th. The Kanga Meghana Barity Scheme has been launched by the government.
- Along with this, financial help is also given to Hindi students. Through Hindi Scholarship Program.
Aikyashree Scholarship Documents required
- Aadhar Card
- Passport size Photo
- Phone Number
- Family Income certificate
- Ration Card
- Fee Receipt of the current class
- Bonafide Certificate
- Bank Account details
- Self Certified Community Certificate
- Self-attested certificate of previous class mark sheet.
Also Read: 220 पत्ती
Before the registration of the scholarship program. Applicants have to create a login ID on the official website. Through which you can log in to the official portal of WBMDFC. And check all the details in which you are suitable to apply.
Aikyashree Scholarship Registration online
- Firstly, click on the official link of the Ekyashree Scholarship.
- Now scroll down on the homepage. Option given scholarship
- Click on Scholarship
- After this a new page is open. On this, click on the New Registration option given above the top right corner of the website.
- After that select the name of your district. The institute is located
- After this, the application form has appeared on your screen.
- Now fill in the requested information and mobile number. Bank account details must be correct.
- Attach all the documents asked in the registration process.
- Finally, click on the option of submit button is given at the end.
- So your application form is registered with the government authorities.
- The application number has been generated. Save it for further use.
For any query related to Aikyasree Scholarship Program, you can call on the helpline number given below.
Aikyashree Scholarship Helpline Toll-Free Number: 1800- 120- 2130