Hrithik Roshan was born 10 January 1974, is an Indian actor who works in Hindi films. He has portrayed a variety of characters and is known for his dancing skills. One of the highest-paid actors in India, he has won several awards, including six Filmfare Awards, four for Best Actor, and one each for Best Debut and Best Actor (Critics). Starting in 2012, he has appeared several times in Forbes India’s Celebrity 100 based on his income and popularity.
Roshan has often worked with his father Rakesh Roshan. He made brief appearances as a child artist in several films in the 1980s and later worked as an assistant director in four of his father’s films. His first leading role was in the box office success of Kaho Na… Pyaar Hai (2000), for which he received several awards. Performances in the 2000 terrorism drama Fiza and the 2001 melodrama Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham cemented her reputation, but she was followed by several bad films.
Hrithik Roshan Biography
|Full Name||Hrithik Rakesh Nagrath|
|Date of Birth||10-Jan-1974|
Hrithik Roshan Height, weight, and more
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 181 cm|
|in meters- 1.81 m|
|in feet inches- 5’ 11”|
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 88 kg|
|in pounds- 180 lbs|
|Eye Colour||Hazel Green|
On 20 December 2000, Roshan married Sussanne Khan in a private ceremony in Bangalore. Despite their religious differences—Roshan is a Hindu and Khan is a Muslim—Roshan says he valued their beliefs equally. The couple has two sons, Haren (born in 2006) and Hridaan (born in 2008). They separated in December 2013 and their divorce was finalized in November 2014.
Roshan and Sussanne said that they parted amicably. In 2016, he filed a lawsuit against his Krrish 3 co-star Kangana Ranaut alleging cyber stalking and harassment. Denying the allegations, Ranaut filed a counter-charge against Roshan, claiming that his lawsuit was an attempt to cover up his case. Due to lack of evidence, the Mumbai Police closed the case later that year.
Hrithik Roshan Qualification
|School||Bombay Scottish School, Mumbai|
|College||Sydenham College, Mumbai|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelors of|
Hrithik Roshan Favourites Thinks
|Actresses||Bollywood: Madhubala, Madhuri Dixit, Kajol|
|Hollywood: Julia Roberts, Helen Hunt|
|Actor(s)||Bollywood: Amitabh Bachchan, Raj Kapoor|
|Hollywood: Richard Gere, Al Pacino, Steve Martin, Jerry Lewis|
|Film(s)||Bollywood- Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge, Kaho Naa Pyaar Hai, Sholay|
|Hollywood- Pretty Woman, When Harry Met Sally…|
|Outfit||Jeans and Loose Clothes|
|Game(s)||Doom, Trivial Pursuit, Balderdash|
|Dancer(s)||Shammi Kapoor, Michael Jackson|
Hrithik Roshan Net Worth
|Hrithik Roshan Net Worth||$210 Million|
Some facts about Hrithik Roshan
- He has more than 40 million followers on Instagram.
- With his first earning of 100, which he got from shaking a leg next to Jeetendra in the film Asha, he bought 10 Hot
- Wheels cars were in vogue at that time.
- Before making her debut in the film, she took bodybuilding classes from Salman Khan.
- Being a style icon, she has launched her own fashion label brand named HRX, which deals in casual clothing.
- He has more than 550 posts on Instagram.
- He married the first love of his life, Sussanne Khan, on 20 December 2000 at Golden Resorts & Spa located on the outskirts of Bangalore.
- In her debut, it was earlier expected that Kareena Kapoor would be seen opposite her, but due to some misunderstanding between Hrithik’s father and Kareena’s mother, she opted out of the film.
- Jake paul net worth, Height, Family, Facts, bio, and more
- Gauahar Khan Age, Height, net worth, bio, and more
Hrithik Roshan Instagram, Facebook, and more