Mahadbt stands for Maharashtra Direct Benefit Transfer (Mahadbt). It is an online portal that provides various types of scholarships to the students of Maharashtra state. There are various courses and departments under this scholarship. Full details of the scholarship will be provided in this article. Mahadbt Registration 2021 details can be checked online.
Mahadbt Portal 2021
More information about the scholarship – The registration process for the scholarship for the session 2020-21 has started from 31st December 2020. Eligible and interested students can apply for the scholarship. The last date to apply for the online scholarship will be 31 August 2021. The online portal will be closed on that date.
There are total of 38 post-matric scholarships that will be given to the students of Maharashtra under 8 departments. All official notification regarding the scholarship is published on the official website of the scholarship.
Mahadbt Registration online 2021
General View of Mahadbt Scholarship – There are various departments in Mahadbt Scholarship. Under these departments, a specified number of scholarships are offered-
- Social Justice and Special Assistance Department offer 5 scholarships.
- Department of Tribal Development offers 4 scholarships.
- Directorate of higher education offers 13 scholarships
- Directorate of technical education offers 2 scholarships
- VJNT, OBC, and SBC welfare department offers 8 scholarships
- School Education and sports department offers 2 scholarships
- Directorate of medical education and research offers 2 scholarships
- The minority development department offers 2 scholarships.
Mahadbt scholarship Eligibility criteria
Candidates must know that there are five different scholarships provided under Mahadbt Scholarship. The eligibility criteria for SJSA Scholarship are as follows- MahaDBT Government of India Scholarship after Matric
- The annual income of the family should be less than Rs. 250,000 annually.
- candidate must be a resident of Maharashtra.
- The candidate must belong to the Scheduled Caste category.
- Under this category, candidates can choose only two professional courses
Maharashtra DBT Online Registration 2021
Mahadbt Post Matric Tuition Fee & Exam Fee Scholarship
- The annual income of the parents should be less than Rs. 250,00 annually.
- The candidate should belong to the SC category.
- candidate must be a resident of Maharashtra.
- The candidate should have completed SSC or equivalent qualification.
- The institute should be in Maharashtra.
|Registration||Maharashtra DBT Online Registration 2021|
|Portal||MahaDBT Portal online|
|Under||State Government of Maharashtra|
|Category||To provide various schemes benefits online|
|Login||MahaDBT Online Login|
MahaDBT Directorate of Technical Education (DTE) scholarship eligibility
There are two schemes under the MahaDBT Directorate of Technical Education Department. These are Rajarshi Chhatrapati Shahu Maharaj Shikshan Shulak Shishuvarti Yojana and Dr. Panjabrao Deshmukh Vastigriha Nirva Bhatt Yojana (DTE). The eligibility criteria are the same for both the schemes and are as follows-
- The candidate must be an Indian citizen.
- The candidate must be a resident of Maharashtra.
- The annual income of the family should not exceed Rs. 8 lakhs.
- The gap year in the course should not exceed 2 years. The candidate should have passed from Deemed University.
- The attendance in the course should be equal to or more than 50%.
- The candidate who has applied for the scholarship through the centralized admission process must also possess a Bonafide certificate.
Types Mahadbt Scholarship
|Department||Types of Scholarships|
|Social Justice And Special Assistance Department||Government of India post-matric scholarshipPost matric tuition fees and examination fees (freeship)Maintenance allowance for a student studying in professional coursesRajashiri Chhatrapati Shahu Maharaj merit scholarshipPost matric scholarship for a person with a disability|
|Tribal Development Department||Post Matric Scholarship scheme (Government of India)Tuition fees and exam fees for tribal students (freeship)Vocational education fee reimbursementVocational education maintenance allowance|
|Directorate Of Higher Education||Rajarshi Chhatrapati Shahu Maharaj Shikshan Shulkh Shishyavrutti scheme assistance to meritorious students scholarship-junior level education concession to the children of ex-servicemenEklavya scholarship state government open merit scholarship to meritorious students possessing mathematics/physicsGovernment of Vidya Niketan scholarship state government Dakshina Adhichatra scholarship Government research adhichatraEducation concession to the children of freedom fighterJawaharlal Nehru University scholarship Assistance to meritorious students scholarship-senior level Dr Panjabrao Deshmukh Vastigruh Nirvah Bhatta Yojana(DHE)|
|Directorate Of Technical Education||Rajarshi Chatrapati Shahu Maharaj Shikshan Shulkh Shikshavrutti Yojana(EBC)DR Panjabrao Deshmukh Vastigruh Nirvah Bhatta Yojana (DTE)|
|School Education And Sports Department||Open merit scholarship in junior CollegeMerit scholarships for economically backward class students|
|OBC, SEBC, VJNT & SBC Welfare Department||Post Matric Scholarship to VJNT students Tuition fees and examination fees to VJNT students Payment of maintenance allowance to VJNT and SBC students studying in professional courses and living in the hostel attached to professional coursesRajarshi Chhatrapati Shahu Maharaj merit scholarship for students studying in 11th and 12th standard of VJNT and SBC category Post Matric Scholarship to OBC students Post Matric Scholarship to SBC students Tuition fees and examination fees to OBC students Tuition fees and examination fees to SBC students|
|Directorate Of Medical Education And Research||Rajarshi Chatrapati Shahu Maharaj Shikshan Shulkh Shikshavrutti YojanaDR Panjabrao Deshmukh Vastigruh Nirvah Bhatta Yojana|
|Minority Development Department||State minority scholarship part II (DHE)Scholarship for students of minority communities pursuing higher and professional courses (DTE)Scholarship for students of minority communities pursuing higher and professional courses (DMER)|
|Skill Development, Employment And Entrepreneurship Department||The vocational training fee reimbursement for the students belonging to socially and educationally backward class and open category (economically weaker section) students|
|Mahatma Phule Krishi Vidyapeeth, Rahuri||Rajarshi Chatrapati Shahu Maharaj Shikshan Shulkh Shikshavrutti Yojana(EBC)DR Panjabrao Deshmukh Vastigruh Nirvah Bhatta Yojana (AGR)|
|Directorate Of Art||Rajarshi Chatrapati Shahu Maharaj Shikshan Shulkh Shikshavrutti Yojana(EBC)DR Panjabrao Deshmukh Vastigruh Nirvah Bhatta Yojana (DOA)|
|Maharashtra Animal And Fishery Science University||Rajarshi Chatrapati Shahu Maharaj Shikshan Shulkh Shikshavrutti Yojana(EBC)DR Panjabrao Deshmukh Vastigruh Nirvah Bhatta Yojana (MAFSU)|
Mahadbt Login Portal
How to Register online for Mahadbt Portal?
- The first step is to visit the official website of the scholarship mahadbtmahait.gov.in
- There will be a link to “Post Matric Scholarship” on the home page. Click on this link.
- Now click on “New Applicant Registration”.
- You will be redirected to a new page. Enter your Name, Username, Password, Email ID, and Mobile Number.
- OTP will be generated for verification. Enter OTP in the box “Enter OTP for Email ID and Mobile Number”.
- Then click on the “Register” button.
- Your credentials will be generated and sent to your mobile number and email id. Save them or note them down for further use.
Mahadbt Scholarship Online Apply
Documents required for scholarship
- HSC certificate
- SSC certificate
- Aadhar card
- College Bonafide certificate
- CAP allotment letter
- Valid caste certificate
- Hostel certificate
- Fee receipt (application form)
- Income certificate of the family
- Domicile certificate of the candidate
How to login into the Mahadbt scholarship?
- After the above steps, click on “Applicant Login”.
- Enter your username and password in it.
- Now verify the captcha code and click on the “Log In Here” button.
- Enter your personal details and residential information.
- All information entered must be accurate and valid. Enter father’s name, mother’s name, and parent’s occupation.
- Enter your current course name along with your previous qualification name, stream, university, etc.
- If you want to apply for Hostel then click on “Hostel Details”.
- Now click on the “Save” button.
- credit card generator India
- national female crush
- Best Credit Card for Online Shopping
- Krishna images HD
- Stylish attitude names for Instagram | Popular hashtags
- Thank you coronavirus helpers
- jaa lifestyle login
How to apply for the Mahadbt scholarship scheme online?
- There will be a complete list of plans. Read all the eligible schemes and suggested schemes.
- Now you have to select the course or scheme you want to avail yourself of the scholarship.
- Now click on the “Apply for Scheme” button. You will be redirected to a new page.
- Upload all the required documents and then click on the “Submit” button. You will be updated about the scholarship status soon.