Mohammed Aamir Hussain Khan was Born on 14 March 1965, Mohammad Amir Hussain Khan is an Indian actor, singer, director, film producer, and television talk show host. Through his career spanning over 30 years in Hindi films, Khan has established himself as one of the most popular and influential actors of Indian cinema.
He has a large global following, especially in India and China, and has been described by Newsweek as “the biggest movie star” in the world. Khan is the recipient of several awards, including nine Filmfare Awards, four National Film Awards, and one AACTA Award. He was awarded the Padma Shri in 2003 and the Padma Bhushan in 2010 by the Government of India and received an honorary degree from the Government of China in 2017. Over the years, he has been regularly listed as one of the 500 most influential Muslims in the world.
Aamir Khan Biography
|Full Name||Mohammed Aamir Hussain Khan|
|Nickname(s)||Mr. Perfectionist, The Choco Boy|
|Date of Birth||14-Mar-1965|
Aamir Khan early life
Aamir Khan was born on 14 March 1965 in Mumbai to Tahir and Zeenat Hussain. Bollywood runs in his blood, his father is a film producer and his uncle, Nasir Hussain, is a producer-director. Aamir has four siblings, two brothers, and two sisters.
Aamir completed his pre-primary education at JB Petit School. He attended St. Anne’s High School in Mumbai from classes 1 to 8, completing his 9th and 10th years at Bombay Scottish School. Amir was a state-level tennis champion, always interested in sports more than studies.
Aamir Khan Height, weight, and more
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 169 cm|
|in meters- 1.69 m|
|in feet inches- 5’ 6”|
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 70 kg|
|in pounds- 154 lbs|
Aamir Khan Personal life
Khan married Reena Dutta, who had a small part in Qayamat Se Qayamat Tak, on 18 April 1986. They have two children: a son named Junaid and a daughter, Ira. Dutta was briefly involved in Khan’s career when she worked as a producer for Lagaan. In December 2002, Khan filed for divorce and Dutta took custody of both the children.
On 28 December 2005, Khan married Kiran Rao, who was Gowariker’s assistant director on the sets of Lagaan. On 5 December 2011, she announced the birth of her son, Azad Rao Khan, through a surrogate mother. In 2007, Khan lost a custody battle to his younger brother Faisal to his father, Tahir Hussain, who died on 2 February 2010. In July 2021, the couple announced their separation and said that they would raise their son Azad as co-parents.
As a practicing Muslim, Khan, along with his mother Zeenat, performed the Hajj, an annual Islamic pilgrimage to Mecca, Saudi Arabia, and a mandatory religious duty for Muslims, in 2013. His wife Rao is a Hindu. In March 2015, Khan said that he gave up a non-vegetarian diet and took a vegetarian lifestyle inspired by it.
Aamir Khan Qualification
|School(s)||• J.B. Petit School, Mumbai (pre-primary education)
• St. Anne’s High School, Mumbai (till the eighth grade)
• Bombay Scottish School, Mumbai (ninth and tenth grade)
|College/University||Narsee Monjee College, Mumbai|
|Educational Qualification||12th Standard|
Aamir Khan Favourites
|Actor(s)||Amitabh Bachchan, Dilip Kumar, Daniel Day Lewis, Leonardo DiCaprio, Govinda|
|Actresses||Waheeda Rehman, Geeta Bali, Madhubala, Sridevi|
|Cricketer(s)||Sachin Tendulkar, Sourav Ganguly|
|Writer||Lav Nikolayevich Tolstoy|
|Board Game||Settlers of Catan|
|Song||“Oh Re Taal Mile” from the film Anokhi Raat (1968)|
Aamir Khan Net Worth
|Net Worth||$220 Million|
Some facts about Aamir Khan
- He has more than 80k followers on Instagram.
- Finally, in 1996, he came up with a blockbuster- Raja Hindustani, which received a lot of praise from the audience. His kiss with Karisma in the film is considered to be one of the longest kisses in a Bollywood film.
- In the same year, he played the minor role of Mahendra Sandhu in his father’s production Madhosh.
- Since childhood, he was interested in playing Lawn Tennis and also represented his school in many state-level competitions. He was also the state tennis winner for Maharashtra.
- At the age of 16, he worked with his friend Aditya Bhattacharya (son of filmmaker Basu Bhattacharya) as an assistant director in his silent experimental film Paranoia.
- To promote his film- Qayamat Se Qayamat Tak, he, along with his cousin and co-star Raj Zutshi, took to the streets in Bombay to stick film posters on buses and auto-rickshaws.
- Rohit Shetty (Director) | Biography | Age | Career
- Gauahar Khan Age, Height, net worth, bio, and more
Aamir Khan Instagram, Facebook, and more