CSC Gujarat Digital Seva Setu program details can be checked online at digitalsevasetu.gujarat.gov.in Download the login app for registration. The Chief Minister of Gujarat, Shri Vijay Rupani launched the Gujarat Digital Seva Setu Scheme on 8 October 2020 to provide digital services to all the residents of the state. Gujarat has come a long way in terms of industrialization and digitization. Several schemes have been launched by the state government to promote digitization and transparency.
Gujarat Digital Seva Setu Program
This scheme was launched in the presence of Hon’ble Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi. The objective of the scheme is to provide digital services to more than 3500 villages by the end of December 2020. In order to provide high internet services to all the citizens of the state, a 100 Mbps optical fiber network will be set up across the state, it will provide fast internet services.
Read the article till the end to get more details about the benefits and purpose of the scheme. All the details regarding the online registration and process to apply online for Gujarat Digital Seva Setu will be provided in this article. The Gujarat Digital Seva Setu program aims to provide e-services to all the citizens of the state.
CSC Digital Gujarat Setu Portal
Under this scheme, a 100 Mbps optical fiber network will be laid to provide high internet speed and it will connect 3500 districts and villages of the state. 55 welfare schemes have been started by the state government for the development of rural areas in Gujarat. The objective of the scheme is to develop and promote digitization in rural areas of Gujarat.
There is a need to connect rural areas with urban areas and get comfortable with the upcoming technologies. Lack of internet connection in rural areas is a major setback for the overall development of the state. This scheme will be implemented in two phases. In the first phase, the state government will provide e-services to 2700 villages across the state. Only 20n digital services will be provided in the first phase.
Digital Gujarat Setu Registration
By the end of December 2020, 8000 more villages were added to this scheme. At present, around 55 e-services are provided in 3500 villages across the state. The remaining villages of Gujarat will be reached by the end of 2021. In the second phase of the scheme, the state government will convert the villages into mini secretariats for the benefit of the citizens.
Digital Gujarat Seva Setu Purpose – Today everything is technology-driven, all the services offered by the government can be availed by using the internet on a phone, PC. Rural areas of Gujarat were deprived of basic internet services due to lack of fast internet connection. Through this scheme the residents of Gujarat will not have to travel to reach the district level offices, everything will be on their phones.
|Article Category||Gujarat Govt. Scheme|
|Scheme||Gujarat Digital Seva Setu Yojana
ગુજરાત ડિજિટલ સેવા સેતુ યોજના
गुजरात डिजिटल सेवा सेतु योजना
|Launched on||8th October 2020|
|Launched by||CM Vijay Rupani|
|Objective||To intensify digitalization in Gujarat|
|Beneficiaries||Rural households of Gujarat|
|Mode of Application||Online|
Digital Gujarat Setu Login
The e-services provided by the government will be at the doorstep of the residents. Gujarat Digital Seva Setu Program is regulated under Bharat Net Project. The scheme will connect all and e-Panchayats will be promoted.
Services offered under the scheme
A total of 55 e-services are provided under the scheme on Gujarat Digital Seva Setu Portal. All these services are regulated by different departments. A total of 10 departments look after these services. Some of these services are as follows-
- Agriculture and Co-operation department
Krushi Sahay Package Yojana
- Energy and Petro Chemical Department
DGVCL Electricity Bill Payment
MGVCL Electricity Bill Payment
PGVCL Electricity Bill Payment
- Food, Civil Supplies, and Consumer Affairs.
Change in Ration Card
Application for Ration Card Member guardian
Affidavit of Ration Card
Application for Duplicate Ration Card
Application for Separate Ration Card
- Health and Family Welfare Department
- Home department
- Panchayats, Rural Housing and Rural Development Department.
- Ports and Transport Department.
Online Ticket Booking
Online Ticket Cancellation
New e-Computer Pass
- What is Paymanager
- Seva Sindhu Service Plus Login
- TNPDS Smart Card
- Meri fasal mera byora
- jaa lifestyle login
- GDS Merit
- SAMS Odisha Merit List 2021
- Mahadbt Portal
- JoSAA Choice Filling
Beneficiaries can avail of many benefits under the Digital Seva Setu Scheme. Some of the major benefits and uses of the plan are listed below.
- One of the major benefits of the Digital Seva Setu Gujarat scheme is the increase in digitization and e-services within the state of Gujarat.
- Now, there is no need to visit any taluka or district-level offices.
- High-speed internet services are available in every Gram Panchayat.
- All the benefits can be availed at the e-Gram Panchayat offices located within the village.
- There will be no involvement of any middleman in this.
- Issued certificates and documents can be stored securely in the digital locker. These e-lockers can be accessed through a smartphone.
|Number of e-Services offered||55|
|Number of participating Gram Panchayat||9715|
|Number of Applications through the scheme||3125966|
Online Application Procedure
Let us tell you all that it does not give any exact details of the online application process of Digital Seva Setu Scheme. As we already know the fact that Gujarat government has recently started this scheme. Hence, there is no online website for the same to apply online. Whenever any update is coming from Gujarat government, we will announce for all of you through this article. So, please check our article daily.
I hope you have understood this article well and are ready to take advantage of it. Suppose you face any problem related to Gujarat Digital Seva Setu Yojana 2021, program details, benefits, number of services, program start date. In that case, you can ask your queries in the given comment box.
Digital Gujarat Sevasetu Portal
Implementation of the scheme
- 83% optical fiber network has been created and panchayats are now digitally connected to data centers in Gandhinagar.
- Affidavits will be issued to the applicants of the scheme by the revenue officer.
- Physical signatures have been replaced with digital signatures in the application forms.
- Important certificates and documents can be safely locked in Digi Locker. The digital lockers will be approved by the state government and will be safe for use by the residents.
- The need for citizens to visit a notary office has been abolished. Beneficiaries of the scheme can access their documents online by phone. There is no longer any need to submit application forms, registration forms, certificates, or affidavits to notary offices.
- This scheme will promote transparency.
Procedure to apply for Digital Seva Setu scheme 2021 online
Citizens of Gujarat have to apply online for Digital Seva Setu Scheme Phase 1. The process to apply online for the scheme is explained under-
- First of all, the beneficiaries of the scheme have to visit the official website of the Government of Gujarat on the
- Digital Gujarat SevaSetu Portal.
- Click on the “Register” option on the home page.
- A dialog box will appear on the screen, fill in all the required details- valid mobile number, email address, and password.
- After entering the captcha code, click on the ‘Save’ button.
- Now, OTP will be generated and sent to the registered mobile number. Enter the OTP and click on “Confirm”.
- Now, the applicant’s profile will open.
There is no fee to fill and submit the application form of the scheme. Beneficiaries will have to pay a nominal fee of Rs. For each e-service 20. This fee is paid for the service received by the e-Gram Panchayat office.
Steps to log in to Gujarat digital Seva portal
After successful login to the account, the applicant can get access to the services of Digital Locker. Beneficiaries can store their important documents and certificates in the digital locker. Any document can be downloaded and verified on Digital Locker. After successfully logging in to the account, follow the following steps carefully-
- Firstly visit the official website of Gujarat Digital Deva Setu. Click “Login” in the top right of the home page.
- Now Digital Gujarat Portal will open. Log in to “e-Citizen Portal” using an email id or registered mobile number. After entering the password and captcha code, click on “Login”.
- A new page will open on the screen. Candidates can select the service they want to avail.
To update your profile on Digital Seva Setu Gujarat, visit the official website of the scheme. On the homepage, click on “My Profile”. A dialog box titled “Citizen Portal” will appear on the screen. Make any desired changes in the profile. After making changes, click “Update Profile”.
Digital Gujarat Sewa Setu Helpline Number
Citizens who have queries regarding Gujarat Digital Seva Setu Scheme can contact to the concerned department. The concerned officials will help the citizens to clear their query. The helpline number is 1800233550.